Our latest location has a rich computing history dating back to the early 60s when the defence departments research wing constructed the so called FOA house. At the base of the building was a vast computing centre housing IBM mainframes used in classified research.
About the space
- 3 000 m2
- 50 offices from 6 – 200m2
- Over 1 500m2 of shared spaces with lounges, hangouts and hideaways.
- A large communal room with pingpong, couches, dining tables and a stage.
- 6 conference rooms
- Access to 1000 Mbit internet Wired/WiFi
- Coffee and tea
- Postal handling (Incoming)
- Access to Printer / Copier / Scanner
- Access to Meeting rooms of various sizes (2-20 people)
- Possibility of events in our large event space (360m2)
- Access to Embassy’s other services and expertise such as Embassy Partners and Embassy Ventures
- A 600m2 roof terrace with views of Stockholm
- 5 restaurants
- Convenience store
- Post office
- Large conference facility for up to 250 people
- Two gyms (Nordic Wellness & Nyvana)
- Two Floorball (Innebandy) courts
- Locked bicycle garage with lockers and showers
- Car service and car wash
In addition, as a tenant, you have discounts in many cases.
In the area
Djurgården – 5 minutes walk away
Gärdet – 3 minutes walk away
Fältöversten Shopping Center – 5 minutes walk
Karlaplan subway station, which is part of the subway’s red line, is about a five-minute walk
Bus 4 has a stopover in the neighborhood.
Other buses operating garnisonen are 67, 69 and 76.
At Djurgårdsbron, only a few minutes walk away, you reach Spårväg City.
Carsharing service Sunfleet has several cars in the garage.