Our first suburban venture in Stockholm focuses on startups within Greentech, Foodtech, Cleantech, Waste Management and E-Mobility
In collaboration with Familjebostäder, Invest Stockholm, Start-up Stockholm and Nya Rågsveds Folkets Hus our goal is to create the first successful Startup Hub outside Stockhom’s city centre.
The space is 700 m2 and houses…
- 13 offices from 10 – 15 m2
- A large communal room with couches, dining tables and a stage.
- 3 conference rooms
As always, as a tenant of Embassy you get..
- Access to 1000 Mbit internet Wired/WiFi
- Coffee and tea
- Postal handling (Incoming)
- Access to Printer / Copier / Scanner
- Access to Meeting rooms of different sizes (2-10 people)
- Possibility of events in the big room in the middle (360m2)
- Access to Embassy’s other services and expertise such as Embassy Partners and Embassy Ventures
In the area you will find..
- Högdalens Centrum with 40 stores
- 15 restaurants
- A gym (Fitness24Seven)
- One of the largest Skate Parks in Sweden – Highvalley Skateworld
Högdalen Subway Station right outside our building and serves the green line between Hässelby Strand and Hagsätra. Travel time to and from the central Station in Stockholm is about 15 minutes.